I haven’t been keeping up with quite as much reading as I’d love to lately… partly by choice and partly by circumstance… but I’m trying!
Here’s my list — and I’d love to know what you’re reading too!
- Down But Not Out by Wayne Mack
- Five Aspects of Woman by Barbara Mouser
- The One Year Book of Hope by Nancy Guthrie
- Be Still My Soul by Elisabeth Elliot
- Hinds’ Feet On High Places by Hannah Hurnard
On the list “next”:
- A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis
- Waiting On God by Andrew Murray
- Womanly Dominion by Mark Chanski
- Mountains Of Spices by Hannah Hurnard
between an eager man who wants to read a book
and a tired man who wants a book to read.
No man can be called friendless
who has God and the companionship of good books.
~Elizabeth Barrett Browning