The daily and weekly rituals of your life add up.
Not only do they create your past,
but they quite possibly also create the past of someone you love.
What you choose to do with those moments,
in addition to the value you place on them,
can mean the difference in creating lasting memories
or creating none at all.
~Rachel Macy Stafford, Hands Free Mama, p74~
- What do you do to purposely & purposefully create memories in your family and with your children?
- Has there ever been something that you thought, I want my kids to remember that! and how did you follow through?
- What memories from your own childhood do you cherish the most?
- What memories from your own childhood surprise you by taking up brain cells you could live without?
- What memories do you want your own children (or the children you interact with) to take with them throughout their lives?
- How do you pursue consistency in creating a lifetime of daily routines that you pray will mesh into memories worth keeping?
Over the next few days, I will be highlighting a few little things that we do in our family, along with answering some of these questions above, and I hope you will follow along and chime in (please comment with your thoughts!). Conversations are way more fun when they aren’t monologues, right?